For decades, cast acrylic has been the surface material of choice for high quality bath tubs and showers found in bathrooms around the world. After years of use, homeowners have found cast acrylic's reputation for quality and comfort well deserved. The reasons are simple as cast acrylic gives homeowners everything they want in a bathtub:
- Cast acrylic is extremely hard and non-porous by nature. So, dirt, soapy film, and germs can't penetrate.
- Cleaning is easy using a mild bathroom cleaner and wiping with a damp sponge/cloth, even after years of everyday use.
- Cast acrylic retains its beautiful high-gloss shine better than many other materials.
- Cast acrylic bathtubs are also lightweight and very sturdy, making installation easier and often less costly.
- For home-owners, another benefit is warmth. The cast acrylic bathtub feels wonderfully warm to the touch. So, unlike porcelain, with cast acrylic, there are no shockingly cold surprises in store for the unwary bather who may touch a part of the tub that's not under water.
- As for style, no other surface material compares to cast acrylic. Elegant designs with their curves and built-in features are possible through the easy-to-form nature of acrylic. They are not available in other bath materials like gel coat/fiberglass or steel.
- Cast acrylic is also available in a wide range of colors and effects including marbles, pearlescents and granite textures to make a cast acrylic bathtub a centerpiece in any home.
So, today, the secret to satisfaction in the bath is as simple as choosing the right surface material. And the secret to choosing the right material is equally simple -- always Aristech Acrylics cast acrylic.