The information offered by Aristech Surfaces LLC (“Aristech”) as on this site is subject to certain terms and conditions. By entering and using this site you acknowledge and agree to all of the Terms and Conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason, without notice or obligation, by updating this posting. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean that you accept such revisions, changes, and/or amendments. Any use of this site in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions is deemed unauthorized access and may subject the user to civil or criminal penalties. We strongly recommend that you periodically visit this page of the site to review these Terms and Conditions.
1. RESTRICTED USE OF SITE MATERIALS Aristech grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site. For your personal use only, you may print copies of the information from this site and store it on your own computer. You may not download or modify this site, or any portion of it, except with prior express written consent of Aristech. This license does not include: any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Aristech. Although Aristech provides the information accessible on this site for your personal, non-commercial use, Aristech retains property rights, such as under U.S. and international copyright law, to all such information, including but not limited to non-textual information components, such as graphic images and trade dress, that are part of or incident to such information. This means that without the prior express written permission of Aristech, you MAY NOT: distribute information from this site to others; include information from this site on another site, on a server computer, or in documents, including but not limited to “mirroring” the information or displaying the information by means of HTML frames or similar means; or modify or re-use the information from this site. Aristech reserves all other rights and remedies with respect to the use of or access to this site.
2. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS Aristech is the copyright owner for all materials on this site or has the permission to use such materials, or in the case of news articles, the news articles are from publicly-available sources. No portion of this site, including but not limited to the text or images may be copied or distributed in any manner, or for any purpose, without Aristech’s prior express written permission, except as provided herein. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Aristech and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Aristech and may not be used by you without the prior written approval of Aristech. Aristech which will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Graphics, charts, information or images of places or people are either property of Aristech or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically permitted. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, service marks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
3. LINKING, POSTING AND TRANSMITTING Do not link to, post on, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful, or other material which could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct that may be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Aristech, or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review any transmissions to this site, Aristech and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Aristech is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked sites, unless specifically stated herein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Aristech has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
4. DISCLAIMERS While Aristech makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Aristech makes no representations or warranties as to its accuracy. THIS SITE, AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ARISTECH ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE.
5. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY You acknowledge and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any other losses, liabilities, obligations, damages, claims, demands, actions, costs or expenses of any kind (including attorney’s fees and costs, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
6. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Aristech and its affiliates, and its and their respective members, managers, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as Aristech’s licensors and other third parties with which Aristech contracts, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, obligations, damages, claims, demands, actions, costs or expenses of any kind (including attorney’s fees and costs, expert fees, or other disbursements) incurred by or against such persons or entities which may arise, directly or indirectly, from your access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any rights of any third party.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION By visiting this site, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that may arise between you and Aristech. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of state circuit courts sitting in Boone County, Kentucky or the federal district court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, sitting in Covington, Kentucky, for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to your visit to this site. Aristech may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any such state or federal court, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
8. USER SUBMISSIONS You acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or to Aristech, in any manner or for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any materials you transmit to Aristech may be used by Aristech, anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever. Aristech does not accept unsolicited business plans or proposals and you agree not to submit such materials.
9. SEVERABILITY If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or unenforceable, such term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
10. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we are providing information explaining our online information practices.
11. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT: Aristech may collect various types of information from users. For example, knowing how users use our site – tracking their movement through the site – helps us improve site design and usefulness. As a result, the Aristech server collects general data pertaining to users, including the length of time spent on the site and the pages accessed while visiting the site. Aristech does not, however, collect any personally identifiable information such as names, home addresses, or e-mail addresses. The information-gathering technology referred to as “cookies” is not used in connection with this site.
©2016 Aristech Surfaces LLC. All rights reserved.